Communicative Competence as a Result of the Interaction of Linguistic and Methodological Preparation of the Expert in Foreign Languages
The paper attempts to reveal the current state of foreign language teaching, in particular, its problematic aspects such as the specifics of teaching students to understand the idea, expressed in the language, both orally and in writing; as the factor of objectivity, on which the approaches of language learning are based. The fact of understanding and its correctness is established during contractive procedure of subject action of the student with the semantic content of the perceived messages, which makes it possible to identify the level of communicative competence. At a time when the texts for perception are more complex, understanding is usually defined by their translation into the native language.
2. Apresyan Yu.D. Issledovaniya po semantike i leksikografii / Yu.D. Apresyan. – M : YAzyki slavyanskikh kul'tur, 2009. – 306 s.
3. Zhinkin N.I. O kodovykh perekhodakh vo vnutrenney rechi / N.I. Zhinkin // Voprosy yazykoznaniya. – M., 1964. – № 6. – S. 26–38.
4. Bartlett F.C. Remembering: A Study in Experimental and Social Psychology / F.C. Bartlett. – Sambridge, 1932. – P. 213.
5. Jakeman V. Complete IELTS Bands 4–5 Student's Pack Guy Brook-Hart / V. Jakeman. – Cambridge : Sambridge University Press, 2012.
6. Leont'yev A.A. Osnovy psikholingvistiki / A.A. Leont'yev. – M. : Smysl, 1997. – 287 s.
7. Uayzer G.M. Razvitiye ustnoy rechi na angliyskom yazyke / G.M. Uayzer, A.D. Klimentenko. – M. : Prosveshcheniye, 1972. – 176 s.
8. Avdeyev V. Psikhotekhnologiya resheniya problemnykh situatsiy / V. Avdeyev. – M : Feliks, 1992. – 128 s.
9. Gardener D. Establishing Self-Access: From Theory To Practice / D. Gardener, L. Miller. – Cambridge : Cambridge University Press, 1999. – 276 p.
10. Obee B. Upstream Upper Intermediate: Student`s Book / B. Obee, V. Evans. – Express Publishing. –2003. – 264 p.