Linguocognitive Approaches to Terminological Verification of Modern Secular Humanism
The article deals with the study of linguocognitive approaches to the essence of concepts that are used in modern secular humanism. An analysis has been made of the content of such concepts as “eupraxophy”, “dasein”, “mass”, “man of mass”, “freedom” and “liberty” in their correlation with cognitive and linguistic-philosophical interpretation. It has been established that these concepts will not only help in determining the principles and views of scientists on the essence of a man, on his social life, but will also contribute to the disclosure of the nature of a man in the XXI century.
2. Khaydegger M. Bytiye i vremya [Being and Time] / M. Khaydegger; [per. s nem. V. V. Bibikhina]. – KH. : “Folio”, 2003. – 503 s.
3. Davydenko E. M. Kryza humanistychnoyi paradyhmy suchasnoho suspilʹstva [The crisis of the humanistic paradigm of modern society] / E. M. Davydenko // Kulʹtura i tsyvilizatsiya: yednistʹ i vidminnistʹ. Visnyk DonNUET.– 2013. – № 2 (58). – S. 7–18.
4. Kurtz P. Living without Religion: Eupraxophy [Electronic Resource] / Paul Kurtz. – New York : Prometheus Books, 1994. – Mode of Access : http://www.amazon.com/kindle-store-ebooksnewspapersblogs/b?node=13314
5. Moskovichi S. Vek tolp. Istoricheskiy traktat po psikhologii mass [Century of the Crowds. Historical treatise on the psychology of the masses] / Serzh Moskovichi; [per. s fr. T. P. Yemel'yanovoy]. – M. : Tsentr psikhologii i psikhoterapii, 1998. – 480 s.
6. Flew A. Atheistic Humanism (The Prometheus lectures) / Antoni Flew. – 1993. – 302 p.